Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Favorites

Today I am linking up with Erika for...

a

One


Smith Optics

This is going to be my Valentine's Day gift from the hubby.  My second to last pair of sunglasses were Smith Optics and I loved them! I am excited to try these!


Two

Women's Alaskan Guide Shirt - Red/Black - XS
Filson Shirt

This shirt is expensive, but the quality is great.  They are made in Seattle, Washington, and we went to their flagship store a couple of years ago when we were in the area.  Filson makes great clothing for hunting as well.  Next week, I will share more great items from Filson and also talk about our recent Quail hunting adventure.


Three

Belvita Cranberry Orange Biscuit, 8.8 Ounce


These breakfast biscuits have been our breakfast all week.  I love the cranberry orange flavor.  These are so easy because we can just grab them and go. They are very filing and only have 230 calories per pack.


Four

OXO Ground Meat Chopper


I have wanted one of these forever, and just never got around to buying it.  I was near Williams-Sonoma the other day, so I just stopped in and bought one.

I got to test it out this week on the following recipe.


Five



Baked Queso Taco

These are delicious and so easy to make.  This week when I made them we actually used ground deer meat.  I didn't have the can of Rotel on hand, so we used a can of diced tomatoes. The Rotel is better, but they were still pretty good with just diced tomatoes.


Hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Cute shirt, and those tacos look so yummy! Love the new shades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those Belvita biscuits! And that ground meat chopper is brilliant. I need one of those for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely get one! It is awesome! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

 
Blogging tips