Tuesday, January 26, 2016

What's Up Wednesday: 1/27/16

Today I am linking up with Mix & Match Family for...



What we're eating this week...

So far...
Monday Night - Stuffed Peppers
Tuesday Night - Grilled Chicken with Green Beans

But here are a few recipes I would like to try soon...

Garlic Mushroom Quinoa - An easy, healthy side dish that you'll want to make with every single meal!

Garlic Mushroom Quinoa

Skinny Meatloaf Cupcakes with Mashed Potato Frosting - fun for kids!

Skinny Meatloaf Cups with Potato Frosting


What I'm reminiscing about....

This past weekend.  The snow was so much fun.






What I'm loving....



Roomba

I love this thing! It is awesome! I was a little worried when I first got it that it was not worth the money, but that is not the case.  This thing goes everywhere! I found it the other day vacuuming over my iPad that was lying in the floor.

What we've been up to...

Tiling our shower and thinking about my next house project.

I am thinking the guest bathroom or kitchen!


What I'm dreading...

Work... Work... Work...

We have been pretty busy lately with some tight deadlines. I need a break!


What I'm Working on....

Opening up my etsy shop. I can't wait to share my upcoming items with you!


What I'm excited about...

We are thinking about going to Charleston next month. Let me know if you have any travel tips for this area. We will probably just go for the weekend.


What I'm watching/reading...

Currently reading ...



The Royal We

I just started reading The Royal We last night, so I have not gotten very far.  I have heard it is good, but with the ending there is probably going to be a sequel. I will let you know what I think when I finish it.

50th Anniversary Barn and Band

Southern Living 50th Anniversary

February's issue of Southern Living Magazine is their 50th Anniversary Edition.  I just received mine in the mail this week, and I am excited to start looking at it.

Currently Watching..



The Bachelor

Around the Globe: Chip and Joanna Gaines of HGTV's Fixer Upper

Fixer Upper


What I'm listening to...

I shared this a while back, but I am still loving it.

"This Blood"


What I'm wearing...

I wear these two items almost everyday!



North Face Thermoball Jacket

Women's L.L.Bean Boots, 8"
What I'm doing this weekend...

Not sure! Hopefully we will come up with something fun!

What I'm looking forward to next month...

Starting IVF.

What else is new...

That's about it!! 

What is your favorite Valentine's Day Treat...

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

We use this chocolate and dip our strawberries in it.  The dark chocolate is my favorite.

Baker's Dipping Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, 7-Ounce Microwavable Tubs (Pack of 8)

Bakers Chocolate


Hope y'all have a wonderful Wednesday!!

3 comments:

  1. That snow is just gorgeous! We don't get much down here in Texas. I also just got the new Southern Living, and can't wait to read it. It's so thick! Have a happy hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stick with the Royal We! It was one of my favorite reads from last year. The new SL is SO good. It's an issue I want to hang on to.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips