Friday, February 12, 2016

Friday Favorites

Today I am linking up with Erika for....



One

The Tonight Dough ™ Pint


If you like chocolate and peanut butter, then you will LOVE this!!

Two
NASB LP Bible (Large Print; Thumb Indexed) - Burgundy Bonded Leather

Charles Stanley NASB Bible

My husband and I bought these for each other for Christmas.  We actually ordered them from Family Christian Bookstore where we could use a 40% off coupon.  It did take a little longer to get them because they were a special order item, but we love it.  Charles Stanley has notes in the bible to help you understand and describe it better.


Three
Trellis Velvet Appliqué Pillow Cover, 20x20

Pottery Barn Pillow

I had a Pottery Barn gift card from Christmas, so I used part of it to buy two of these pillows for our living room.  The green is actually velvet which I was not to sure about, but I really like them.  Since we have a white couch, I am looking for a couple of solid color pillow to go with them to break up all the white.

Four



Gap Shirt

I had a Old Navy shirt like this, but it finally bit the dust.  I think I might have to look into this Gap one to replace it.

Five

Signature Magnolia Wreath

Wreath

I love this wreath from Magnolia Market, but I am trying to convince myself to wait until one day when I actually get to visit the store to buy it. I am sure by that time, there will be something else I will want instead.

AND..... DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE GIVEAWAY

Today is the last day to enter the giveaway for a free mini facial from my friend Kimberly with Rodan + Fields.  You have a pretty good chance of winning at the moment because no one has entered!! We will leave the giveaway open until Sunday at 8pm EST. Go here to enter now.

Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend! Happy Valentine's Day to you all!


1 comment:

 
Blogging tips