Thursday, October 15, 2015

Friday Favorites

My favorites for this week:

One

We cooked this pasta recipe last night with chicken and it was so good! 

Chicken Lazone - I used 2 cups of heavy cream and made a sauce to go over pasta.

Two

I bought a pair of Ralph Lauren Straight Leg Jeans from Marshall's this past week and I love them.   

Here are some similar styles:


Women's Size Straight Leg

Three

I have had my Hobo wallet for many years, and I still love it.  It is the best wallet ever!

I currently have a green one, but I love this brown.



Hobo Lauren Wallet

Four

I think this scarf is so cute. I thought about ordering it.

'Buffalo Plaid' Oblong Scarf
Plaid Scarf


Five

I also thought about ordering these shoes.  I can't decide which ones though.

'Desert' Wedge Bootie (Women)
Toms Wedge Booties

'Gael' Suede Bootie (Women)
Dolce Vita Suede Bootie

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Happy Fall!



2 comments:

 
Blogging tips