Thursday, November 12, 2015

Friday Favorites

It's Friday!! It's Friday!!



Today I am linking up with Erika for Friday Favorites!


This week has been rough! Everyone has been out of the office this week, so that has left me with everything! On top of that I broke the printer and had a nail in my tire! I am so glad for this week to be over.  Even though this week has been rough, I have so much to be thankful for and thank God daily for all the blessings in my life!

So here are a few of my favorites for this week:

One

  Little Duck Farms - Pecan Brittle - BEST THING EVER



Sorry for the bad picture, but if you are looking for a Christmas Gift for the hard to buy person or maybe a gift for yourself, I highly recommend this! The pecan brittle is very thin which is the way I love it.  It melts in your mouth.  They also have wonderful praline pecans and plain pecans to use in your Christmas cooking! Their packaging this year is adorable too.  The plain pecans and praline pecans even come with a little clothes pin to keep the package closed after opening!! I am serious, you MUST try it!! So good!!! 


Two

Microwave Bacon Tray


This thing is a life saver! Ok.. or maybe just a time saver.  As I was growing up, we didn't know about this, but my husbands family has used them for a long time.  It is so much easier just to throw the bacon on and put it in the microwave then to worry about being popped my hot grease early in the morning!

Three

For the Love



I am sure you have probably heard about this book because everyone I know is reading it. It is so good though! You should read it if you haven't already!

Four


A lady at my church sang this song a couple of weeks ago, and I have been listening to it ever since.  This of course is not my churches version, but still good! 


Five 



I have not looked at this cookbook yet, but I think I would like it.  I am going to add this to my Christmas list!

Hope you all have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips