Thursday, November 26, 2015

Friday Favorites


Today I am linking up with Erika for Friday Favorites.

Today I thought I would share my favorites gift ideas for Christmas.

One
Alternate Product Image 1 Selected

I am sure you have seen other bloggers talk about these.  So cute!!

Two



My husband and I both have this jacket in black.  I am sure we look really cute walking around in matching jackets! Ha! This jacket is so light and warm.  I definitely recommend it.  I personally think the cut of this jacket makes one look slimmer.

Speaking of matching jackets, we both have this jacket as well:





Marmot Rain Jacket

We love this rain jacket. It comes in twenty different colors. Seriously! It is great for all reasons.  It even comes in a XXL for women.



Three


Sorry for the bad picture! I saw these in Wal-Mart this week and I thought they were really cute.  This would be perfect for a boys room.  I would not mind them in my room if we had them in a cabin or hunting camp. If you do not like this pattern, they have many others as well.  You can buy them online as well.  Here is the link:


Four

Last week, I shared in this post that I was going to buy the red Pottery Barn ornament this year.  Well, I went to buy it yesterday and it was already sold out.  So I ended up buying the white one.



When I was ordering the ornament, I also found these moose items.  I love moose and cow items, so this was right up my alley.

Alternate View



I plan to use this year round.

Five



I got these branches out of my yard and just spray painted them white.  These branches are from a dogwood tree. I can't wait to use them this week as I am decorating for Christmas.  This is such an easy DIY project.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips