Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday Favorites



Today I am linking up with Erika for Friday Favorites.

I am glad this week is over, but it is really sad we wish our life away.  We need to be more present in time and enjoy all of life's moments good and bad.  I think this is especially important as we go into Thanksgiving and Christmas.  We really need to cherish the time we spend with our family and friends. Try to make things simple, and do not be stressed.  I want to challenge you all to remember the little moments and memories that will be made.

Now back to our Friday Favorites!! With Black Friday only one week away, I thought I would share my favorite Black Friday items that will be on sale.  We have made it a tradition were my mom, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law all go Black Friday shopping together.  We usually make stops at Belk, Tanger Outlets, and Wal-Mart because those are the closest store to us without getting into to much traffic.

See picture
references below!


One

This is a great item.  I wear it everyday.  I love the Charge HR because it gives you your heart rate reading as well as your steps, miles, stairs, and calories. It will be on sale at Wal-Mart, Target, and Best Buy for $119.


Fitbit Charge HR


Two

We have been wanting a sound bar for our TV, so I thought about trying this one. It will be on sale at Wal-Mart for $118.
VIZIO SB3821-C6 38" 2.1 Sound Bar System

Vizio Sound Bar


Three

Target is having a great deal on apparel and accessories.  They are all 40% off.  This deal will be available at Target.com as well. They will also have 40% off sleepwear, handbags, wallets, jewelry, and watches. Here are a few of my favorite items that should be on sale.

Women's Pajama Set - Gilligan & O'Malley®


Boyfriend Cardigan - Mossimo Supply Co. - Navy


Women's Chaia Moccasin Slippers - Chestnut



Four

Target will have a fire pit for $29. They have two choices square or round.  This would be a good cheap addition for the backyard. It would be perfect for those cool nights to roast hot dogs and marshmallows.


Square Folding Steel Fire Bowl - 26" -Threshold™

Target Fire Pit


Five

For the past couple of years, Home Depot has had fresh garland,  fresh swags/wreaths, and poinsettias on sale for Black Friday.  I noticed that Lowe's will have poinsettias for .99 cents this year.

I usually stock up on the fresh garland and swags to decorate our mailbox each year.




On Monday, I am going to the Spa at Grove Park Inn in Asheville, NC.  I am so excited, and I will report back to you next week on it.

Hope you all have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips