Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Yearly Christmas Ornament


Every year I order an ornament to put our Christmas Card picture in.  For the past couple of years, I have been ordering the same silver ornament from Pottery Barn with the year engraved on it.   


I feel like the silver is getting boring, so this year I am going to switch it up and start getting a different ornament each year.  Pottery Barn has a couple of different colors this year that are cute.








I think I have decided to order the red because I think it will really stand out on the tree. We also have so many neutral color ornaments that I think this will help give it some color.

I have a confession to make though.  For the past couple of years, my frames are PICTURELESS. My goal this year is to print the pictures from the past years and get them in the frame! This shouldn't be to hard, right?


When I was looking for the picture frame ornaments, I came across these cuties:





Ballard Burlap Scarf Bear Ornament



St. Nicholas Square® LED Light Initial Christmas Ornament









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips