Saturday, November 28, 2015

Christmas Mugs

The Christmas Season is officially here.  This is my favorite time of year. We cut our Christmas Tree at a Christmas tree farm yesterday (blog post coming soon.)

One of my favorite things about this time of year is HOT CHOCOLATE!! When I drink hot chocolate or even coffee, I like to drink it out of a cute mug.  Today I am going to share a few mugs I found that are great for the Christmas season.




One | Two 

Three  | Four | Five



Williams -Sonoma has a great hot chocolate that comes in many flavors.


Williams-Sonoma Classic Hot Chocolate

via

I have tried the Classic Hot Chocolate and the Peppermint Bark Hot Chocolate.


You can also use the hot cocoa recipe on the back of a Hershey's Cocoa container.

Hershey's Perfectly Chocolate Hot Cocoa




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips