Tuesday, February 23, 2016

What's Up Wednesday 2/24/16

Today I am linking up with Mix & Match Family for...


What we're eating this week...

Pork Nachos - You can find how we made ours here.



What I'm reminiscing about....

Charleston





You can read about our trip here..


What I'm loving....

The Rodan + Fields Body Moisturizer is great for dry skin especially in the winter.


Body Moisturizer

Contact Kimberly at kpruitt7@yahoo.com to order or visit her website here.


What we've been up to...

Work.. Work.. Work..


What I'm dreading...

Trying to figure out what happen to our newly tiled shower.  The grout looks wet only in a certain area of the shower floor.  We have been talking to the sealer company to try to figure out what happened.  Here is a picture of what it looks like.  Has anyone had his problem or have any recommendations? It is not mold/mildew.  This is something totally different.




What I'm Working on....

Calligraphy!

I signed up for the Modern Calligraphy Summit, and it began this week.

Here is a sample of some of the work by one of the instructors for the course, Laura Hooper.



LH Calligraphy


What I'm excited about...

A few DIY projects around the house and decorating for Easter!


What I'm watching/reading...

Currently reading ...

NOTHING!! I have a few books on the list, but I haven't had a chance to start them.


Currently Watching..



The Bachelor

And I can't wait for Friday to watch....



Fuller House


What I'm listening to...

What I'm wearing...

Love these!


Zella Leggings


What I'm doing this weekend...

Staying home and cleaning! Hoping this will be inspiration:



the life-changing magic of tidying up

What I'm looking forward to next month...

Starting IVF. We decided to wait one more month to begin the process.  We are looking at starting around the beginning of April.

What else is new...

That's about it!! 


Hope y'all have a wonderful Wednesday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips