Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Pinspiration Wednesday - Super Bowl Recipes

Today I am linking up with EricaJustine, and Leigh for Pinspiration Wednesday.



Today we are sharing our favorite super bowl recipes.

Back in January, I shared some recipes for the National Championship game that you can see here.

Here are a few more recipes for the Super Bowl:

Crab Rangoon - This crisp, fried wonton is loaded with cream cheese and crab goodness, and it's an absolute party favorite!

Crab Rangoon


Bacon Jack and Jalapeno Quesadillas

Bacon Jack And Jalapeno Quesadillas Recipe



Hot Crab Dip

Hot Crab Dip



Neelys' Barbeque Nachos

Neelys Barbeque Nachos Recipe



If you want to go a little healthier, then try these:



Watermelon Feta and Balsamic "Pizzas" – a fun summer appetizer or the perfect side dish for anything you put on the grill.

Watermelon Feta And Balsamic Pizza



Baked Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers



Now to go eat some carrots, so I don't gain 20 pounds from looking at all these recipes!

Happy Wednesday!

14 comments:

  1. All of these look amazing!!! Especially that Crab Rangoon. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! SO much to love here! I LOVE crab ragoon --- and the watermelon looks amazing!!! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom used to make a hot crab dip that was delicious! Now I think I need to add that to my super bowl menu!! Love all of your ideas! Thanks so much for linking up with us today!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love anything with crab! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. These all look good. I will put them on my list to try out. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day as well!

      Delete
  5. I've already jotted down a couple of these recipes to save!! Great finds! I've NEVER thought about making crab Rangoon before but now I may have to try it...I just love those things! Thanks for linking up with us today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crab rangoons are one of my favorites as well! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Bad idea for me reading this before breakfast - good idea = all of these recipes! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those quesadillas look amazing! I love anything with bacon (as do most people, I suppose).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely love anything with bacon!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

 
Blogging tips