Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Show and Tell Tuesday - Favorite Pinterest Pins

Today I am linking up with Andrea to share my favorite pinterest pins for...



You can follow me on pinterest here: Follow me here!

Favorite Chicken:

Southern Fried Chicken marinated in buttermilk then fried to perfection and served with Milk Gravy.:

Southern Fried Chicken

Favorite Casserole:

Homemade Cracker Barrel HashBrown Casserole is super easy to whip up, but grants you restaurant quality taste right in your own kitchen.:

Hashbrown Casserole

Favorite Pasta:


Chicken Lazone

Favorite Dessert:

THE BEST STRAWBERRY CAKE EVER-:

Strawberry Cake

Favorite Laundry Room:

The most perfect laundry room ever. Obsessed with that door, all the windows, the bench, storage, and amazing washer & dryer. A dream!:

Laundry Room

Favorite Kitchen:

30 Stunning Kitchen Designs @styleestate:

Kitchen

Favorite Bathroom:

But with my BM Wickham Gray walls. Coastal Ranch - farmhouse - Bathroom - San Diego - Anne Sneed Architectural Interiors:

Farmhouse Bathroom

Favorite Outfit:

I have that jacket and plaid shirt. and probably those jeans. This is the type of thing I wear to work.:

Outfit

Favorite Bible Verse:

TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART:

Trust in the Lord...

What are your favorite pins on pinterest?

Hope you all have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Those pictures have me craving pasta & cracker barrel! The kitchen is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pinterest-like straight up LOVE it! I've recently gone pin crazy with farmhouse ideas since we are currently house hunting. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips