Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Weekend Review

This past weekend we headed to NC to celebrate my husbands birthday.

On Friday night, my sister-in-law and I went ice skating.  I had not been in more than 10+ years, so I wasn't sure what bone I was going to break, but luckily that didn't happen.  It was so much fun!



Saturday morning my husband and I went grouse hunting.  We didn't see any birds, but the scenery was beautiful. We took Sue, our dog, and she had a great time.





We also passed by this cow. Isn't it cute?



Saturday night we headed to Grove Park Inn for the Prime Rib Buffet. They have 3 rooms full of food, and they pretty much have anything you want. My favorites were the potato salad, smoked trout, Chilean ribs, and banana foster. Sorry for the horrible cell phone pictures:


Here is the salad room:


Banana foster made fresh:


Many dessert choices:


Then on Sunday, it was time to return home!

Don't forget to enter the giveaway here.  My friend Kimberly is giving away three Rodan + Fields Mini Facials! All you have to do is comment on the post from yesterday!

Hope y'all have a wonderful Tuesday!


1 comment:

  1. So glad you didn't break anything skating! And that buffet looks amazing! I think they would have had to roll me out of there!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips