Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Show and Tell Tuesday

Today I am linking up with Andrea for



 to talk about the way to my heart.

I am a pretty simple person.  I like pretty and nice things just like the next girl, but it is definitely not a necessity. As far as Valentine's goes, just being with my husband/friends/family is fine.  I don't have to have a card, chocolate, flowers, or etc. I just enjoy spending time with my family and friends.

My husband usually gets me something for Valentine's though, even though I tell him not too.

Here are a few of my favorites from the past...


Chocolate

I have three favorite kinds of chocolate.
19 pc. Gold Ballotin - Red

Godiva

I love the assorted boxes of Godiva chocolate.  If you join the Godiva Club, you can go to their store each month and get a free piece of chocolate.

Baci Perugina, Dark Chocolate with Whole & Chopped Hazelnuts, 5 oz

Baci

Baci is probably my favorite chocolate.  I love the hazelnut in it.  The best place that I have found to buy Baci is at Marshall's or TJ Maxx.  They usually carry it during any holidays that involve candy.

Hugs & Kisses Heart
See's Candies

I love See's Candies as well.  We usually buy See's for Christmas stockings.


Jewelry

I am really not a big jewelry person.  I mostly have staple pieces and a few trendy pieces.

Here are a few of my favorite pieces:
Tiffany Beads:Earrings

Tiffany Bead Earrings

I wore a pair of earrings like these that were $8 almost everyday for about 3 months, and then they started turning brown.  I mean obviously, they were only $8.  After going through about three pairs, my husband got me these Tiffany bead earrings for Valentine's Day almost 10 years ago.  I was always so scared to wear them because I didn't want to lose one, and I never dreamed I would actually own a piece of Tiffany's jewelry.  About 2 years ago, I decided that what good is it to have the earrings and not wear them much.  These are now my go to earrings.  I wear them almost everyday, and I don't have to worry about them turning brown after 3 months.  So far I have only lost the back to one of them.  I went to a Tiffany's store to get it replaced, and they actually replaced it for free.  I think it was only about $15 or less to replace the back if I would have had to pay for it. These were a  great investment, and I have definitely already gotten my money's worth out of them.

Tones Tips | Aqua

Twine and Twig

The Twine and Twig necklace that I have is similar to the one above, but not exact.  I love these necklaces.  It is a little heavy, but I love the look with the antler. It goes with almost everything, and you can wear it casually with jeans or even with a dress.

These are a few of my favorite gifts. I hope y'all have a wonderful Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips