Monday, January 11, 2016

Alabama vs. Clemson

Who's going to watch the national championship game tonight?

Image result for alabama roll tide pictures


VS.

Clemson University Tiger Paw logo.svg


I will definitely be watching to see who takes home the title even though my Georgia Bulldogs are not playing.  I am not sure who I am going to be cheering for because I like both teams.  Clemson is close to my hometown, but Alabama has Kirby Smart who is the new head coach at Georgia. I feel like Alabama might win because they seem to play better under pressure, but we will find out!

Today I thought I would share a few game day recipes that look good.  Whether you are going to a party or not even watching the game, who doesn't love some great food?



156

The Pioneer Woman - Chile Con Queso


NY0802H_neelys-pigs-in-a-Blanket_s4x3.jpg.rend.snigalleryslide.jpeg

Neelys' Pigs in a Blanket

Eight-Layer Chicken Chili Dip

Eight Layer Chicken Chili Dip

Mini Meatball Sandwiches

Mini Meatball Sandwiches

If you are in a hurry to get something together for tonight, here are a few ideas:
Chips and Salsa
Fruit Tray
Cheese Tray
Chex Mix
Chicken Salad Croissants
Pasta Salad

May the best team win!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips