Thursday, January 21, 2016

Friday Favorites

Today I am linking up with Erika for....


Yesterday I shared 



 which you can read here.

Renovating always has it's challenges, and something also comes up that you don't think about.

Now since we are working on our master bathroom, I am ready to redo the entire house.  Too bad by pocketbook can't keep up. Here are some of my favorite items that are great for that farmhouse look.

One

I love both of these!



or


Two

I love metal beds.  This would be a great addition to my guest room.

Coleman Metal Bed, Twin, Deep Bronze finish


Metal Bed


Three

This table woud be cute by a couch or used as a nightstand.
Four

I saw this is Lowe's the other day and loved it.  Lowe's has some really pretty light fixtures right now.


Mason Jar Light


Five

I still love buffalo check.  These pillows are great.

Buffalo Check Pillow

Buffalo Check Pillow


Hope you all have a great weekend.

1 comment:

 
Blogging tips