Thursday, January 14, 2016

Thoughts for Thursday: Dinner Idea

Today I am linking up with Annie and Natalie for Thoughts for Thursday!

Thoughts for Thursday

This week has been pretty busy with work. 

Our tile guy is coming on Friday to finish up our tile in our master shower. After that we will need a shower door and then it should be finished.  Hopefully next week, I can share the finished product.

Today, I thought I would share an easy dinner to make from this week.  It actually turned out well to be thrown together at the last minute.

We cooked zucchini and squash, and it was really good. 


I cut up zucchini, squash, and onions.  I added fresh minced garlic, salt, and pepper, and let it cook in a little bit of olive oil until tender.  This is a great low calorie recipe.

We also had snow crab legs.  This brand we purchased at Sam's, and they are so good!  It is really hard to find good snow crab legs when buying from a grocery store. These have a great flavor and you can even taste a little sweetness in them. I highly recommend them.


To cook the crab, we used the pot below.


We have the 12-qt which is actually pretty big.  It is great to use for crab legs, low country boil, and pasta.  It is nice that it has a separate steaming basket for the top as well.

Hope ya'll have a wonderful Thursday! Tomorrow I will be back for Friday Favorites!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips