Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday Favorites



Happy New Year!


Today I am linking up with Erika for Friday Favorites.

It has been a while since I have been on here with all of the holiday festivities we have had going on. We had a great Christmas and New Year, and I am looking forward to a new start in 2016.  Last year was not the best year for us, but we were still blessed with so many wonderful things.  We attempted IVF and ended up with one frozen embryo.  We plan to start another round of IVF in a couple of weeks or at the end of February.  I feel like God will direct us with the perfect timing to start the next round, so we are leaving that up to him.

So now on to Friday Favorites.....

One

My favorite thing happening this week is this....






We are finally redoing our shower, and I cannot wait to show you the finished product.

Two

UGG® Australia 'Dakota' Slipper (Women)


I got these UGG shoes for Christmas and I absolutely love them.  They have been great with the cold weather that has finally arrived.


Three



I can't wait for Fuller House on Netflix.  It was a little weird to see the other cast members in the pictures they released this week.

Four




I picked up a Lilly Agenda during the sale earlier this week.  It arrived yesterday, so I am excited to start using it.  This agenda will be used for strictly work only.

Five





A local store had 50% off books after Christmas and I picked up these two cookbooks.  I figured I might as well get both since they were 50% off.  They have great recipes in them.  I highly recommend them to anyone who wants good southern recipes, but especially if you live in Georgia. He talks about a few great local places in middle and south Georgia to purchase good quality meats and produce.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!










1 comment:

  1. That agenda is so cute! I am going to have to check it out as I was just looking for a good planner the other day!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips