Thursday, January 28, 2016

Thoughts for Thursday: Guest Bathroom Ideas

Today I am link up with Natalie and Annie for....

Thoughts for Thursday
Displaying IMG_20160127_200741036.jpg

Here is a picture of our guest bathroom...


This room is in desperate need of a makeover. When we first moved in, we painted the bathroom the tan color.  I have always disliked this color because it was to dark and had more of a pink tint than green.  I decided to add the white stripes which I liked, but I still didn't like the tan color.  I am not a big fan of the sliding shower doors, so those need to go as well.  

I am thinking ship lap walls, a new tub with white subway tile walls, and possible tile the floor. I really want to do most of the work myself, but I think I would be getting myself into a big project that would take me forever to finish.

Here are a few inspiration pictures I have found that are similar to what I am thinking.


The Makeover


Farmhouse Bath Remodel


Rustic Bathroom


via

We will see where I end of going with this and how much I actually get completed.  I hope to start soon though.

Hope you all have a great Thursday! One more day to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips