Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Pinspiration Wednesday - Easter/Spring

I'm back!  I have been traveling for work this week and last, so I haven't had much time to blog. Today I am linking up with EricaJustine, and Leigh for.....


Today we are sharing our favorite Easter/Spring pins. This is actually really hard because I love this time of year, and I could share every Easter/Spring pin out there.  I was able to narrow it down, so here are my favorites.

A simple Easter Basket Cake, requiring no special tools or piping! | a DIY by Carrie Sellman of TheCakeBlog.com:

DIY Easter Basket Cake

I made one cross from outside twigs much like this. This is still cuter than the one I made. Not calling it a fail…just a good attempt.:

He is Risen

Sweet Easter Treats: Chocolate Covered Carrot Strawberries for Easter..adorable and yummy! #DIY #Easter:

Easter Carrots

DIY Salt Dough Eggs. Perfect craft for the kids to make for Easter.:

DIY Salt Dough Eggs


Easter Crafts | Make String Eggs:

String Eggs

Love this idea for cutlery at Easter...plus Fun Do It Yourself Easter Crafts – 34 Pics:

Carrots

Easter Oreo Bark - so festive, delicious and only takes 5 minutes to put together! { lilluna.com }:

Easter Oreo Bark

Decorate your home on the cheap with these free Easter Printables. Use them in your kitchen, bathroom, guest room and more!:

Free Easter Printables

Hope you all have a great Wednesday!!

3 comments:

  1. Meg!!! I LOVE all of your Pins!!! The Easter Egg cake looks AMAZING and I love the simple and rustic "He is Risen" centerpiece!! Such great ideas!! Thanks so much for linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My MIL did the fork and napkin pin last year, it turned out so cute! Your cake pin looks amazing and I L.O.V.E. printable....for any holiday! I have so many pins for printables!! Thanks so much for linking up with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love holidays and get so excited to host special dinners with my family. These Easter ideas are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips