Friday, December 18, 2015

Friday Favorites


Today I am linking up with Erika for Friday Favorites.

Today I thought I would share a few last minute gift ideas.  This year it was hard for me to decide what I was going to put on my Christmas list because I am in the process of decluttering my house.  Don't get me wrong I love receiving gifts, but this year I wanted to make sure it was something that was practical.

One and Two





I added these items to my Christmas list at the last moment.  Last weekend we went to my aunt-in-law's house and she has both the vacuum and the mop. She showed me how it works, and I fell in love. I am so excited about trying these in my own house. 

As I am typing this, Amazon currently has the Roomba Mop on sale as a lightening deal for $203.99 which is a awesome deal.  I might have bought one at this price just in case Santa doesn't deliver.  My mom's birthday is in January, so this just might be her birthday gift if I end up with two.

Three



This will make a great gift for the cook in your life.  You can also find a good deal on these at Homegoods.

Four

Alternate Product Image 1 Selected

I love these earrings.

Five



Who doesn't love the Pioneer Women?  I think this would be a great addition to my cookbook collection.


We are off to more Christmas get togethers this weekend. Have a good one!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips