Friday, December 4, 2015

Friday Favorites


Today I am linking up with Erika for Friday Favorites.

I have been struggling this week.  We did get our Christmas tree up, but the rest of the house is only half way decorated.  I have the garland on the mantel, but that is it.  It is a blank canvas up there.  I need to get with the program before Christmas is over.

Here are a few recipes that I love or would love to try this Christmas season:

One

Last week, my mom and I made sugar cookies and added sprinkles!



We used the Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie mix.  They were very good and super easy to make.  It would be fun to have a cookie decorating party and make these.

Two

For me it is not Christmas without buckeyes.  How can you beat a ball of chocolate, peanut butter, and powered sugar?

Buckeyes I

Buckeyes

These are pretty easy to make. The hardest part is dipping the frozen balls into the chocolate without the ball falling off the toothpick.  Just make sure they are really frozen and it will make the process a lot easier.

Three

Cheesy Sausage-and-Croissant Casserole

Cheesy Sausage Croissant Casserole

My mother-in-law made this breakfast casserole last year for Christmas morning. This is a great recipe to make the night before and then just pop it in the oven the next morning.

Four

Pineapple Cheese Ball Recipe

Pineapple Cheese Ball

I know what you are thinking... Pineapple.. really? It is good trust me.  My mom makes this every year around Christmas time and it is always gone really quick.  You should definitely try this. We usually roll ours in pecans instead of walnuts. I am sure it is good either way.


Five

Grands!® Mini Chicken Pot Pies

 Mini Chicken Pot Pies

I have not tried these, but they look good.

Six

Ranch Oyster Crackers

Ranch Oyster Crackers

These are great for parties.  Once you start munching on these, it is hard to stop.

Seven

Double Chocolate Gooey Butter Cakes

Double Chocolate Gooey Butter Cake

These are rich tasting, but oh so good!




I hope you will enjoy some of these recipes during Christmas.  I know I certainly will!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips