Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday Favorites

It is finally Friday! Tonight we are going to stay with some of our friends in South Georgia for the night. We should have a great time.

Here are my Friday Favorites for this week:

One

I love diet coke, but for the last month I have been trying to cut back on caffeine while we  have been going through IVF ( I will post about our IVF journey next week).  I was looking for something besides water to drink and I found this! I had completely forgot about Powerade.  The last one I had was probably 10 years ago, but it is so good and a great alternative to Diet Coke.  I am loving the Mixed Berry flavor right now, but the fruit punch is good as well.  I have not tried the grape yet, but I have one sitting in the fridge I need to try. You can even buy it on Amazon and have it shipped free for prime members.




Two

I bought my Simplified Planner when the launched back in May.  I purchased the weekly edition because for me it works better to not have the time slots of the daily edition.  I have been using this planner since August 1st and I am loving it.  It even has a spot to plan your daily dinner menu.  The Mint Dot color I have is no longer available on the website, but they have a pineapple cover that I like just as well if not better.

2016 DAILY Simplified Planner - Mint Dot


Three

Joss and Main has so really cute items right now.  Here are a few that I like:

Sarra Bracelet in Drift
Bracelet

Veronica Upholstered Bed
Bed

Pansy Placemat in Red & Grey (Set of 6)
Placemats



Four

My Georgia Bulldogs are playing Georgia Southern this weekend.  I cannot wait to watch the game.



Five

And speaking of "dawgs", here is our puppy dog. Sue is about 15 years old.  My husband rescued her from a local pound that was going to put her down the next day when she was 1.5 years old. She is so sweet. She is scared of a camera, so it is really hard to get a good picture of her.


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips