Friday, August 14, 2015

5 Things on Friday

5 Things on Friday


1.  This week I have cooked four recipes from The Skinny Taste Cookbook and they were all so good. I highly recommend this cookbook.








2.  I ordered my S'well bottle this week, but have not received it in the mail yet.  I am so excited to get it, I have heard great things. I ordered the 25 oz in Peridot.







3. I have had the Fitbit Flex since Christmas, but I decided to upgrade to the Fitbit Charge HR for the heart rate monitor.  It has made me realize that I definitely need to move more during the day.



4. Nike 'Internationalist' Sneakers - I bought these from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale.  I love them so far.
 'Internationalist' Sneaker (Women)






5.  I also ordered these boots from the Nordstrom Sale.  I got the wide calf because my calf is REALLY wide.  They actually fit me which is hard to find in a boot!


'Jennings' Knee High Boot (Women) (Wide Calf)











Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips